Saturday, February 11, 2017

MY SUPPLEMENTS JOURNEY

As promised I will share my supplements journey in this post
 
I am not a supplement person. Believe it or not, I only starter to take supplements when I was pregnant with Jayden in 2013. A super paranoid first-time mom, I ate everything my gynae gave me
  • Folic Acid
  • Pramilet
  • Neurogain
  • Chewable Calcium
All these were FOC, claimable under company's insurance.
 
Then I stopped taking supplements again =p I just continue eating the Neurogain and also Lecithin to help with my frequent blocked duct problem
 
Yepp, I am a SUPER LAZY mommy.
 
Then I continued taking supplements again when I was pregnant with Jeana. I gave birth to a cute baby girl on May, 25 2016.
 
This time, it was a bit different
 
I was attacked with a serious backpain. The feeling is just indescribable. Hmm how to put it in words haha. I just feel like my veins gonna break anytime soon ouchhhh
 
I cried day and night because of this lolz
 
At the same time, my friend asked me
 
"Lee Lee, why you look so pale? Your skin kinda dull"
 
SHIT! Facepalm
 
That's the starting point where I searched high and low for solutions. I Googled everything and 90% suggested Shaklee's supplements haha
 
I approached my friend asking all about postnatal supplements. I think I bothered her for almost 2-3 weeks asking about the supplements info
 
Kiasu not me LOL
 
Guess what is my very first postnatal supplement?
 
 
TADAAA
 
 
I chose Ostematrix and SR Vita C Plus. One for my backpain problem and another one for my immune system and beauty journey
 
Then I added ESP the following month. ESP promo ma Buy 6 FREE 1 weiii =p
 
In Dec 2016, I added Shaklee Collagen Powder to my supplements set. Collagen makes my skin moist and at the same time boost my milk supply haha
 
I'm in my early 30 so it's time to top up my long lost collagen. I have tried other brand of Collagen but non gave me the result that I want. I noticed my postpartum hairfall problem reduced after taking Collagen =)
 
Last month, I added my dream premium supplement, VIVIX!
 
Vivix is an antioxidant drink to provide healthy and beautiful skin. It is rich in Resveratrol to fight against FREE radicals in our body
 
I take 1 teaspoon of Vivix every morning as my beauty and energy booster
 
NOW, I am a supplement person and I love sharing the benefits of taking supplements to all my friends and families

Vivix, SR Vita C, Vit E, Collagen Powder

I am a Shaklee Independent Distributor since Aug 2016
 
  • Detox
  • Slimming
  • Breastfeeding
  • Asthma
  • High Blood
  • Gout
  • Cancer
etc
 
Feel free to Whatsapp me at +6019-2116800 (Mommy J)
 
Mommy J
6019-2116800
Founder of The Go-Getters (TGG)
Senior Coordinator

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shaklee ESP: Importance of Proteins in Our Body

Protein is one of the most important components of food. It renders as a vital source of energy in the growth and development of the huma...