My very first Libra Cruise trip, fully sponsored by Shaklee Malaysia. Check out my FIRST DAY post here Star Cruise Libra DAY 1 and SECOND DAY post here Star Cruise Libra DAY 2
.
.
.
Banana Beach!
We arrived early in Phuket, Thailand. We disembarked from the ship and followed the buses prepared by Shaklee to bring us to Patong Beach.
From Patong Beach, we had to take a speedboat to Banana Beach, a private island with clearer water and better surrounding. Not many people at Banana Beach and we really enjoyed it so much.
We had our free Parasailing activity and another team had their free Banana Boat activity.
The experience was superb and I flew super high up due to my weight haha. Yay, luckily I don’t have to carry stones around my waist zzz.
YES! That's me haha
After the exciting activity, we changed and had our lunch. The lunch was great and seriously I had no time to feel hungry. I had too much good food here haha.
Yummy!!
I am glad that all of us were well taken care of by Shaklee management.
After our beach activity, we went for SHOPPING!
Tawar here tawar there haha to save a few bucks! Super kiasu Malaysian lol. Bought shirt, scarves and fried ice-cream.
Now, back to the cruise to get ourselves ready for Captain’s dinner. Weeeee. It’s a fine dining experience and I chose to dine at Four Seasons restaurant.
Super full!
Bila la nak lapar weiiii -.-” haha
We had a chat with the CEO of Shaklee Malaysia, Mdm Helen. I felt nervous talking to her lol. She’s a super dedicated woman and have a high inspiration to grow Shaklee business. Love talking to her!
From right: Master Cip, Mona, Mdm Helen, Mommy J
Then we had our sisters pillow talk at Kak Cip’s room. We talked about everything and I got to know each of them better.
That’s the end for DAY 3
Stay tuned for DAY 4
Want to join Mommy J in this Shaklee business? Want to be part of us to enjoy monthly bonus and free trips? Whatspp Mommy J at 019-2116800. I will try my very best to guide and coach you. All you need is just some little effort and believe that you can do it!
Mommy J
Senior Coordinator
019-2116800
#healthyandbeautywithmommyj
#shakleewithmommyj
#bizwithmommyj









No comments:
Post a Comment